The Council is the “steward” of the Presbytery, ensuring that our values are preserved and responsibilities carried out.
The Council functions like a congregational Session.
Council coordinates its work through three teams:
- Strategic Coordinating Team (SCT) – Directs us on how to do our mission effectively.
- Generative Catalyst Team (GCT) – Views the Presbytery from the perspective of “the balcony”, bringing regular reports to the Presbytery Gatherings and raising challenges and opportunities.
- Administrative – Oversees the resources and assets of the Presbytery. Committees include: Presbytery Gathering Team (PGT), Staff Relations and Trustees.
The following teams report directly to the Presbytery:
- Cultivating Healthy Congregations
- Living a Reformed Faith
- Fostering Innovation
- Pursuing Unity with Diversity
- Choosing Authenticity
Tom Cramer, TE, Staff
Pat Niles, RE, Staff
Carol Bridgeman, RE, Staff
GCT Moderator, Rob Langworthy, TE
SCT Moderator, Jonas Hayes, TE
SRC Moderator, Gus Altuzarra, RE
Trustees Moderator, Mike Regele, TE
COM Moderator, Steve Wirth, TE
PLR Moderator, Bob Parker, RE
PLR Vice-Moderator, Gail Stearns, TE
Marilyn Moore, RE
Lucy Stafford-Lewis, TE
Lynn Stone, TE