The Council is the “steward” of the Presbytery, ensuring that our values are preserved and responsibilities carried out.
The Council functions like a congregational Session.
Council coordinates its work through three teams:
- Strategic Coordinating Team (SCT) – Directs us on how to do our mission effectively.
- Generative Catalyst Team (GCT) – Views the Presbytery from the perspective of “the balcony”, bringing regular reports to the Presbytery Gatherings and raising challenges and opportunities.
- Administrative – Oversees the resources and assets of the Presbytery. Committees include: Presbytery Gathering Team (PGT), Staff Relations and Trustees.
The following teams report directly to the Presbytery:
Committee on Ministry (COM)
Committee on Preparation for Ministry (CPM)
Permanent Judicial Committee (PJC)
Sexual Misconduct Response Team (SMRT)
Point of Contact: Deborah Mayhew, RE, Moderator
Semi-Monthly Meeting: Fourth Tuesday, 4 PM – 8 PM
- Cultivating Healthy Congregations
- Living a Reformed Faith
- Fostering Innovation
- Pursuing Unity with Diversity
- Choosing Authenticity
COM – Committee on Ministry
CPM – Committee on Preparation for Ministry GCT – Generative Catalyst Team
PLR – Presbytery of Los Ranchos
SCT – Strategic Coordinating Team
SR – Staff Relations