Josh Matthews, TE Email
Monthly Meeting: 2nd Thursday
9 AM-12 Noon
Forrest Claassen, Staff
Josh Matthews, TE, Moderator
Ron Kernaghan, TE
Josh Matthews, TE
Marge McIntosh, TE
John Skelly, TE
Bob Van Over
Gary Waller, TE
Committee on Preparation for Ministry (CPM)
Guiding the Journey from Inquiry to Ordination
The Committee on Preparation for Ministry is responsible to guide the process for full preparation of individuals who are to be ordained as ministers of the Word and Sacrament. The committee does this by:
1. Providing orientation for individuals and sessions considering church vocations.
2. Prayerfully discerning the work of the Holy Spirit in the lives and ministries of Inquirers and Candidates under care of the Presbytery.
3. Building faithful relationships with sessions and seminaries that support and train Inquirers and Candidates.
4. Providing direction and information to equip Inquirers and Candidates educationally and vocationally.
5. Challenging those in the preparation for ministry process to a mature obedience to the Holy Spirit in their life and vocation.