Growing into Tomorrow… Today!
February 13 – 14, 2019
Westminster Gardens, Duarte, CA
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., PT both days
Planning for retirement can be challenging!
This two-day seminar is for Board of Pension plan members retiring within the next 15 years. Look beyond finances to be informed, educated, and inspired for a journey toward wholeness in retirement.
- Identify key questions for discernment.
- Assess your financial readiness.
- Discuss healthcare and housing options.
- Create next steps in identity, relationship, housing, health, and finances.
About Board University Education Seminars
Do you have questions about retirement, taxes, financial planning, or terms of call? Board University can help. Attend our financial and retirement planning seminars led by Board of Pensions experts, and leave with answers, better questions, and trusted resources. Note: Board University programs educate and inform attendees. Participants are encouraged to seek professional advice and counsel for specific tax and legal questions.
Key Seminar Details
- Seating limit: 30 registrants
- Board’s registration fee: None
- Local meal fee: $39.50 per person, for both days
- Lodging: See registration site for options
- Confirmations include pre-seminar work and meal fee payment instructions.
- Registration closes January 28, 2019
- Please visit our site to register! http://www.cvent.com/d/gbqv3d
Have questions about the seminar?
Contact the Board of Pensions at 800-PRESPLAN Email Education@pensions.org
Sponsored by HumanGood