Spirituality of Recovery
The Hoag Faith Nursing Spirituality conference will be held via Zoom on March 16th from 7:30 – 12 Noon and on March 21st from 8:30 to 12.
- Register for 1 or 2 days.
- Dynamic speakers both days.
- Learn about Older Adult services provided by various community agencies .
- Generous prizes for a lucky few.
- This is not just for nurses; there will be valuable information for all in need of some support .
TARGET AUDIENCE: Registered Nurses, Physicians, Clergy, Social Workers, General Public
Recovery can imply a broad range of issues: recovery from an accident, an addiction, an illness, a loss, an unexpected event. The Spirituality of Recovery conference will explore mental, physical, and spiritual crises exemplified by unimaginable situations that have emerged since the start of the COVID pandemic. Each speaker will provide an overview in their area of expertise and will be offering coping mechanisms to lead you and your patients to a healthier life balance in the face of adversity.