February 4, 2012, 8:30 Am – 12 Noon
First Presbyterian Church, Santa Ana
In May of 2011, we met for the first time to begin connecting and learning about the mission work being undertaken by our sister churches. We are excited to have the opportunity to meet again and continue this valuable mission journey. We believe we are stronger together and we encourage every church to send a representative, or two or ten! Come and join other mission leaders in our Presbytery for a morning of fellowship, learning and sharing. During the morning you will hear updates on what is happening to facilitate missions at our Presbytery as well as have the chance to attend up to 3 breakout sessions on current mission topics and opportunities presented by leaders from our own churches.
8:30 – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Meet and Greet
9:00 – Welcome and updates
9:35 – 11:40 -Breakout Sessions (choose 3) you can decide that day.
- Southeast Asia Partnership
- Family Promise—local ministry for the homeless
- Missionary Care Church/Public School Partnerships
- Special Needs Ministry/Mission
- Reaching the Nations Among Us
- Los Ranchos website and other network opportunities
- When Helping Hurts
- Finding, birthing, and nurturing a partnership in Ethiopia –or anywhere else!